Archives

Posts Tagged ‘Armenian Church’

Armenian Church, Singapore

January 27th, 2010 7 Commented

The Armenian Church of St. Gregory the Illuminator is Singapore's oldest church, located in Hill Street. It was built in 1835 and designed by an Irish architect, George D. Coleman. The church is dedicated to St Gregory the Illuminator, the first Armenian monk. It is now a national monument, gazetted in 1973 by the National Preservation board.
Read More...